what I have been nominated for a Liebster award! From several of you! and I’m so honoured. This is a very nice idea whereby you nominate someone with less than 200 followers, answer 11 questions about yourself or write 11 facts about yourself and then nominate people in turn. First of all I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to:
I urge you to go and read their blogs as there is some great stuff on there and I am now enjoying blogs I may not have come across without this nomination! I have also now increased my followers way above 200 so thank you thank you thank you.
It’s hard to think up questions so I chose this list from Readers Review blog as I needed the challenge to ask set questions! Thank you sincerely to all those who voted for me. I really appreciate it and I am currently putting my list of 11 together too. I will write about this in a further post.
- What inspired you to begin a blog?
- What is your favourite book genre?
- Where is your favourite place in the world?
- If you could be an animal, which animal would you be?
- Which animal scares you the most?
- Which musical instrument would you love to play?
- Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings?
- Who is your most favourite author?
- What is your favourite meal?
- If you could be a tv/film comedy character of your choice, who would you be?
- If you were to write a book, which genre would best describe it?
1.I had tons and tons of notebooks with journey notes all in them and thought other people might be interested to read the same books that have enabled me to travel to some cool places!
2. Too many to mention but I do like a good historical fiction novel. Having said that I absolotely love a story about people and families and how the past can impact on the present and the future (Kate Morton for example)
3.Canada – Vancouver in particular is perhaps the most stunning place I have ever been to.
4. A bird so I could fly to Canada
5.‘Swedish’ Frogs – I saw what I thought was a big rock on a tram track in Sweden and it turned out it was a frog! not sure what kind, I didnt hang around long enough! I do love Kermit though – he’s helped me become more accepting to our frog friends.
6. I used to play drums and piano! I played many a jazz hall but just don’t have the time now unfortunately. I played piano till grade 6 when you had to sing. I refused (to save people’s ears) but sadly that meant I had to give the exams up. I still play for pleasure from time to time.
7. Harry Potter. Like most people, I am awaiting that letter from Hogwarts!
8. Where to start – Kate Morton, Alison Weir, Stephen King, Carlos Ruiz Zafon, Gabriel Garcia Marquez and I have recently discovered Mari Hannah (crime fiction) and Hazel Osmond (romantic fiction) and am totally engrossed in both!
9. Fish and chips from the chipshop. Or Swedish meatballs with lingonberry
10. Oh that’s a toughie. TV comedy character? Well would Grace from Will and Grace count? I loved that show and still watch it on DVD. She’s funny and lives in a cool appartment. And she gets to work in a fab office and has some great friends.
11. I would love to write a story about how the past affects the future – hidden secrets that kind of thing. I loved the lifestyle and culture in Sweden so would be keen to explore a story set in Stockholm.
Well I hope that my answers are ok! I will be sure to check back and to send out a list of my own for other people. Hmm now what can I ask……